On Friday, after school, we all met at Outback Steakhouse for some yummy dinner and to celebrate my mom for Mother's Day. We had a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed being together at the restaurant! :) It was a rare treat for all of us to go out to eat together!
Group photo! (Jenn has taking the picture....thanks Jenn!)
Cousins!
(Don't mind Kennedy and Kaitlyn's closed eyes...couldn't get one with them open for some reason)
On Sunday Tony and the girls made me breakfast in bed! They were excited to help daddy in the kitchen...it was super sweet. We got dressed for church and I wanted a picture with my girls. Got a cute one! :) The rest of the day, Tony made sure I didn't have to cook (much) or clean! Ahhhhhh.....I wish mother's day was more often!
1 comments:
Great picture of you and the girls! All smiling :) Glad you got some rest. Will see you tomorrow for a bit!
Post a Comment