This evening, Chick Fil A had a "Princess night" where all the little girls could wear their princess dresses! Cinderella and Belle would make a special appearance and all the little girls could also get their nails and face painted! What could be better? The twins were sooooo excited about this night! They talked about it allll day and when I came to get them after school they were bouncing off the walls! Before we left we got a photo of them all in their dresses. Poor Jilly....she had to use one of the very "loved" dresses that the twins have outgrown. I'm guessing she will be needing some dress up clothes of her own. :)
Last night, the girls decided, after much deliberation, that they wanted to wear their Snow White dress. (You know, because they almost have every Disney princess's outfit to choose from) Once we got there, they handed each girl a cute little tiara and princess cup filled with candy. Plus, there were TONS of pink and purple balloons that all the little girls could have. I promise, it was like princess dream land! :)
Little one loved watching all the people and especially enjoyed her french fries!
Cinderella and Belle were a hit! They had to visit them twice!
After dinner it was time to paint nails. This was a special treat for them because I usually don't let them paint fingernails...only toenails. :) (Kennedy)
(Kaitlyn)
Each girl chose to alternate colors on each finger. (purple, pink, purple, pink etc)
I had left Jillian with Tony while I went around with Kennedy and Kaitlyn. After a while, I was surprised that she was not wanting to get down from the high chair (because she usually doesn't like to sit still for long). I look over and found out why. Tony had bought her ice cream. That girls loves her ice cream.
Next up.....face painting. Here they are picking what they want to have painted on their face.
A little side note: The artist is one of my oldest friends, Sarah Beth. We have known each other since 7th grade and we even went to college together!
Kennedy got a cupcake (with sprinkles, of course)
What a FUN night. It was crazy busy, but the girls didn't even seem to notice. They were in princess heaven.





1 comments:
What fun! Kennedy told me about it when I saw them on Tuesday at your folks' house. Do they have plans for a boys' theme night? Perhaps Superhero night? or something??
Keep me posted! :)
Post a Comment