Happy Easter! In the morning, the girls got to take a look in their Easter baskets! :)
After Easter baskets, we had a yummy breakfast and got ready for church. I feel like this year, the twins really understand what Easter is about...not about bunnies and eggs...but our risen Lord.
I took the girls outside to get pictures in their dresses, but you know how that goes. Too sunny, eyes closed, silly faces, looking away....it's soooo hard to get a good picture. Here are a few.
I got their dresses from my Kelly's Kids party that I had back in February. I love them!
My mom was so sweet and bought them all their shoes! Thanks Grandma!!
We went to the backyard to try to avoid the sun....at least I have one looking at the camera. :)
Kaitlyn, Kennedy, Jillian
Got a cute one of the twins
We had a special service at church and all the girls did well. Jillian got a little antsy, but that's to be expected. We had a nice Easter lunch and we had a relaxing afternoon . We even got the garage organized! (love that!)
Most of all, we celebrated that Jesus is alive!! Hallelujah! He is risen!!
Happy Easter!!


1 comments:
Your girls are all so pretty and I LOVE how you always have them dressed so cute!
Post a Comment