Saturday, April 21, 2012

Preschool program

 The twins had their preschool music program this past Thursday evening. I tried to snap a quick picture before we went. Of course, Jillian wanted to join in. :)




 Kaitlyn, Kennedy (and their little puppies)




 I took this one right before they were about to start. :)   Giggly girls.



 Big smile from Kennedy!



 Singing away!




 Sweet smile from Kaitlyn



After the little program, we were able to go to their class and look at some of their work.
 Showing us their painting and plant.




 Jillian thinks she belongs in this class too! (and she was dying to go on the stage and sing with them!)


Ms. Ella, their bridge teacher. 

I can't believe next year they will be in Kinder. (I registered them a week ago!)
 I am so thankful that we held them back one more year. They have really grown and matured this year and those fears that they have struggled with for soooo long are pretty much all gone. They are reading now (slowly, but they can do it!) and Kennedy has her first loose tooth!!!  I can NOT believe that. She is very excited about it. I'm sure Kaitlyn will have one soon. They got their teeth at the same and when they were babies and they pretty much do the same things at the same time.  My girls are really growing up!

0 comments: