Today was the last day before Christmas break and party day at school! Since, Kennedy is still recovering, she had to miss her party, (she was bummed!) but Kaitlyn was super excited about hers. So this post will be all about Kaitlyn! :)
First thing, they sat and listened to instructions from their teacher.
Then, they broke into groups and rotated through 3 different stations. The first station
was Christmas Bingo! :)
My happy bingo player
The next station was cookie decorating. They had extra large cookies and were able to put on
icing and sprinkles.
The third rotation was "Pin the nose on Rudolph"
We stopped and got a sweet picture together.
After the 3rd rotation, they all got to eat some fruit, cheese and chips. Kaitlyn was sooo happy that I was at her party and I think she loved having all the attention. Her smile was so big! I loved seeing her so happy.
My happy reindeer. :)
Class picture time
Her class was surprisingly very calm. They all sat and ate quietly and the party was very organized. I hated that Kennedy missed her party, but I am thankful that I got to spend such quality time with my sweet Kaitlyn.




0 comments:
Post a Comment