We had a pretty uneventful week this past week, except for Jillian coming down with the flu also. She is over it now, and we are back to normal. We are REALLY looking forward to spring break!!
One big change for next year is that Kennedy and Kaitlyn will be coming to school with me at Fort Bend Christian!! Woo hoo!! I'm soo happy that God has provided this opportunity and the girls are super excited.
This past Saturday, the girls had to take a test to be able to start school there next fall. After the test, we had a little mommy/daughter date at the Cheesecake Factory! They had never been, so this was a real treat.
They loved the restaurant and how "fancy" it was.
Strawberry lemonade, of course.
Ummmm....which cheesecake should we pick? :) They ended up getting the "original" and not liking it. Lol. I LOVE cheesecake, but I do know that it's not a super kid-friendly taste. They will get there.
Just a cute picture from Sunday morning. :)
One more week until Spring Break!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment