Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kindergarten crush


 Here lately, Kaitlyn has been talking a lot about a little boy in her class. She has also been wanting to dress "pretty" and have her hair fixed in different ways.  I finally put 2 and 2 together and realized that all of this is because of the boy!! She has her first little crush!! :)

 I also find things like this around the house that she has drawn...


 and things like this....


 She even decided that her Friday t-shirt wouldn't do and wanted to wear a "cute" outfit. This is the first time the girls have dressed differently at school. Sniff. Sniff.

She has been begging me to have a play date with him, so I told her she could invite him to our church's Easter egg hunt on Sat. There would be bounce houses, lots of eggs to hunt, balloon animals, and more. She was sooooo excited and I was really hoping he would show up (because she would really be crushed if not). 
Thankfully, he did show up! :) This made her day.

Kaitlyn and Kyle

I sure hope this is a passing phase and not a sign of what is to come! She is wearing me out! LOL!
 



0 comments: