Just a quick post....
Last Friday, Kennedy and Kaitlyn's school had a carnival. They girls had a good time, but I think their favorite part was going to sonic for a treat afterwards. (They won sonic gift cards and wanted to use them!)
Ready to go!
Playing games and earning prizes (Kaitlyn)
Confetti eggs.......
.....On daddy's head!
Jilly got some frozen yogurt
Look who we can into! Kyle!! This made Kaitlyn happy! Oh, by the way, apparently he kissed her hand on the playground this past week. She now has announced that they are getting married and she will be Kaitlyn Phillips. Oh, that girl!
Sonic treats!! (Kennedy)
She tried a sundae for the first time and loved it.
Kaitlyn got her favorite slushy
Kennedy could eat cherries all day! Silly girl!
Jillian didn't get anything at sonic because she was still eating her frozen yogurt from the carnival...but she wasn't too happy about that. Once we got to sonic she was ready to ditch the yogurt for something else. It's hard being 3.
On Sunday we went to a friend's party at Chuck E Cheese. Kaitlyn was still a little nervous about the mouse coming out, but I was proud of them for being brave. Kennedy and Jillian didn't seem phased!
We are getting ready for our spring garage sale which will be the first weekend in May. We have been gathering items around the house and the twins are super excited about selling some of their things and getting some money! Jillian on the other hand....not so much. She is still quite attached to her baby toys. (even though she never plays with them)
We had this conversation a couple of days ago....
I was trying to explain to
Jillian about the garage sale and selling her things. I was talking
about how another baby could use her baby stuff and she could get some
money to buy new big girl things.
She listened. I told her maybe we could sell her big wheels because she has a bike now. etc.
She said "No, I think I will save that for when we have another baby"
Me: Well, I don't think we are going to have another baby.
Jillian: Well, we can pray for it to happen.
Me: Yes. we can. You can pray for that.
Jillian: Right now.
Me: You want me to pray for a baby right now?
(We were in the middle of the living room)
Jillian: yes.
Me: OK. (So, I prayed for God to bless our family with a baby)
Jillian: (Looking up after prayer). "So, there we go."
She has such child-like faith. Love it! I just wanted to write this down before I forgot it. She has been praying for a little brother or sister for a loooong time. Poor girl....I think she will just have to get used to being the baby of the family.







0 comments:
Post a Comment