Friday, April 19, 2013

Field trip!

 Kaitlyn and Kennedy went on their first field trip this past Wed!! They rode the bus to the Houston zoo. I didn't sign up to be a volunteer (even though I wanted to) because I really thought that they would do better without me there. (If you don't know, the twins have had a lot of fears, and some of the things in the zoo make them nervous.)
I had a good feeling about sending them off..they were just so excited! I knew it was going to be a positive experience for them. :)

 All the Kinder students wore these cute shirts to the zoo!  (Kaitlyn, Kennedy)
I snapped this before we left for school. 


I was bummed that I couldn't take pictures of them at the zoo (since I wasn't going to be there), but luckily, I received 2 pictures from our neighbors who were there with their son.


 Kennedy and Mrs. Amber (our neighbor down the street)



Standing by the giraffes! 
I'm impressed my neighbors found the girls both together...since they are in separate classes, they were not in the same group at the zoo. I guess they found each other anyway. :)  They are so close.

They came home bursting with excitement telling me all that they did. I'm so happy they had a great time!! So proud of my big girls. 



0 comments: