This past Wednesday was the last night of Awana and it was also awards night. Tony, Jillian and I all attended the ceremony. We were so proud of Kennedy and Kaitlyn for completing both books and learning so many scriptures! I could tell the girls were embarrassed being on stage because they kept giggling and looking at each other the whole time. :)
Kaitlyn (left), Kennedy (right)
This is what they did when their names were called for completing both books. Silly girls!
They have a nice group of Kindergarten "Sparks". (Again, they are looking at each other....they are each other's security blankets!)
Afterwards, they gave out cupcakes! This was Jillian's favorite part. :)
And these two enjoyed them as well. :)
The next couple of pictures are kinda random, but I thought I would throw them in here. Jillian surrounded Scooter with all her animals.
Scooter is such a trooper. :)
What's this you ask? Well, a baby squirrel, of course!
Our assistant principal found this little baby at his house. The storm had knocked it out of the nest. They brought it to the science teacher at school and it was just the cutest little thing! Sooo tiny! It's still being bottle fed around the clock.
This weekend, we had our garage sale on Sat (always good to get rid of junk and make a little money) and on Sunday we had a birthday party at the Fox's house. Kade turned 3!
His cute cake!
He's just adorable in his cowboy hat!
And of course...more cake is just what this little girl needs, right? :)
I can't believe it's already May!! School will be over before we know it and the summer will be here!! Can't wait! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment