Mother's day weekend started out with a fun birthday party for the twins on Saturday....Can you guess who it was for? That's right...Kyle! (Kaitlyn's crush). It was a swim party and they didn't want to miss it!! Talk about 2 excited little girls! :)
Three little cuties....
Kaitlyn (L) looks like she is about to burst!
Just hanging out waiting for some food! Tony said that Kyle hardly left her side.
Kyle and Kaitlyn
Tony found out at the party that Kyle carries her lunchbox to the cafeteria every day at school.
What a sweetie!
Meanwhile, while Tony took the girls to the party, I took Jillian with me to the grocery store. Lucky for her, it was mother's day weekend and Kroger was giving out all kinds of sweet treats! Here she is enjoying a chocolate covered strawberry....one of her favorites!
On Sunday, my morning started out with some cheery flowers picked out by the girls.
I love my flowers!
They also gave me this special necklace....an initial for each of my girls and a pearl to represent Tony...his birthstone. I love it!!
Picture time! All my cuties before church
Kaitlyn
Jillian
Kennedy
My trio at church
After church, we ate at Pappasitos...yum! It was packed, but luckily we didn't have to wait too long...only about 10-15 minutes.
At the restaurant
Patiently waiting for a table (Kaitlyn, Kennedy, Jilly)
We got a big booth and had a wonderful lunch! The atmosphere was awesome....there was a mariachi band, balloon animals, and they were giving away little tote bags to all the moms!
While we were waiting, they not only gave the kids crayons and paper, but tortilla dough to play with!! They LOVED it! It was like play dough and it kept the girls occupied for the whole time! What a great idea!!
Rolling their dough!
On our way out we happened to see Mrs. Tijerina...Kennedy's kinder teacher! She thought that was pretty special. :)
I'm so blessed to have 3 beautiful children and a wonderful, Godly husband who is an awesome father to our girls! I'm also sooo very thankful for my amazing mom who is the most loving and giving person I know. Love you mom!
What a wonderful weekend!!
What a wonderful weekend!!













0 comments:
Post a Comment