Last Sunday, July 5, was such a special day! Kennedy and Kaitlyn were baptized! They had been talking to us about becoming a Christian and a couple of nights before, prayed to receive Christ. It was such a proud moment!
Tony's parents left very early Sunday morning and drove 5 hours to be here for church that day. They made it in record time! (9:15)
All dressed for church with Paw Paw
Family photo! (Josie was going to be born the next day!!!)
So proud of my girls!
Getting ready
They were blessed to be baptized by Tony!
Ready to go!
Kaitlyn went first!
Kennedy's turn
It was so sweet. After each of them got baptized they hugged each other.
After the girls got dressed, we went into a room so they could take the Lord's supper for the 1st time. Such a special moment!
Kennedy
Kaitlyn
Kennedy drinking the juice
Kaitlyn drinking the juice
All the friends and family there to celebrate with them!
So special that Paw Paw and Ya Ya got to be there.
Afterwards, we all went out to eat to celebrate.
Later, we went home and got ready for Baby Josie to be born the next day!!!!!
I couldn't have been more proud of my big girls! Such an important decision and I know they will live their lives for Jesus!!








1 comments:
So happy for your family! I'm excited for Kennedy and Kaitlyn's decision to live their life for Christ. :) Baby Josie is precious. I'm sure all of her big sisters adore her!
Post a Comment