October has been a busy month! Here are the highlights.
FBCA homecoming week
Polka Dot day
Lots of girls had the same dress! Ha!
This sweet baby had polka dots too!
Silly sock day
That Friday was homecoming and Jillian had her 1st grade social. Lots of food and fun.
Scarlett, Olivia, Jillian and Sydnee
The twins went to a few birthday parties....one of them was horseback riding.
Kaitlyn
Kennedy
Sweet girls
YaYa sent Josie this sweet dress for Halloween. It looked darling on her.
I could just eat her up!
First grade also went on their field trip to Blessington Farms
Jillian and Sydnee
They had so much fun!
In 4th grade each year, there is a basketball tournament. First, the girls compete....then the boys. The class that wins gets to complete against the teachers. I was able to watch a couple of Kennedy and Kaitlyn's games. It was exciting! Kaitlyn's game was first.
Kennedy's game was next. (She was the team captain)
Neither of the twins' teams won. :(
The next game was against each other!!! I so wanted to watch this game, but I wasn't able to. However, Tony was able to go and cheer them on.
They got to tip off against each other.
Prayer before the game.
Kennedy's team ended up winning that game in double overtime. Her class advances to the finals.
We celebrated the 50th day of school in Kindergarten. My class was so cute and we had so much fun!
I can't believe November is right around the corner. :)































0 comments:
Post a Comment