I love to take the kids to the pumpkin patch and I was super excited for Josie to experience all the fun with her sisters. They all got on their Halloween shirts and off we went.
This little cutie ready for her trip to the pumpkin patch!
My twinkies
First group picture of the day was a cute one!
The sun was quite bright, so we couldn't really get good pics with the pumpkins.
Holding the pumpkins
Jillian was anxious to help her.
Found one!
Josie liked the scarecrow.
Picking out a pumpkin
We also went on a hayride. Josie enjoyed all bumps. She did great on the ride!
The balloon kept her entertained when she got a little antsy.
Sweet little smile
Jillian really wanted to get her face painted.
Cute pumpkin
Next up: sno cones. They tried to let Josie try, but she couldn't figure it out.
At the end the girls each got to choose a pumpkin.
Kennedy's pumpkin
Kaitlyn's choice (although, I think she ended up choosing a bigger one.)
Jillian's pumpkin
Kennedy helped pick a small one for Josie.
Heading to the car
All done! They had a blast!!
The first thing they wanted to do was paint their pumpkins. Kennedy's is on the left and Jillian's is on the far right. I think you can figure our the other two. :)

















































0 comments:
Post a Comment