Mother's Day began the night before for me this year! Jillian found a recipe for nachos and wanted to try it out...so she made us dinner! Then...Kennedy decided to make individual fruit pies from scratch. Both girls did a great job and I didn't have to lift a finger (except for dishes...ha!)
Cards and a jar of love notes from Josie and KK!
Kaitlyn also put together a video and wrote and sang a song for me!!
Jillian made me two beautiful bracelets, a key chain (purple), a candle painted with blue nail polish and a coupon book full of wonderful things like back rubs, chores I don't have to do and more!
Kennedy painted be a beautiful painting!
Look how cool!!!
I got a really fun card too!
But the best part is being a mother to these 4!
Love
Tony got me some money to spend at Jane! Woo hoo! Online shopping!
(The only kind we can do in quarantine)
Restaurants are slowly opening back up. They are allowing for pick up and also delivery. A few are open at a limited capacity. For Mother's Day dinner we had some amazing mexican food. YUM!!Happy Mother's day also to my sweet mom who I'm sad we didn't get to spend more time with....hopefully the world will open up in the next month or so and things will get back to normal.














0 comments:
Post a Comment