Saturday, May 02, 2020

Week 6 -Quarantine

 Well....we are still hanging out inside. We are continuing online school, lessons, church and we are just being creative with things to do. Kennedy and Jillian asked to paint a picture on the fence in the backyard. Sure! Go ahead. 
Kennedy hard at work painting her sunset. 
It started raining on her, but she continued. I love how it turned out and I love that I can see it out the window of the dining room.

 Isn't it pretty?

Jillian painted on the opposite side and she did an excellent job as well!!

 So fun! :)
 One morning, while I was working, Josie played with the magnetic shapes. She did a good job!
 This was too sweet....it was late afternoon (Yes, she is still in her pj's) and she fell asleep on Tony in the hammock in the backyard. It only lasted for about 15-20 minutes but it was cute. 
 Jillian went back out another day and painted a couple more pictures. ;)
 Kennedy made cookies that we all enjoyed!
 Josie and I played tea party (yes...no clothes and wild hair)
 Jillian had to build a fort for science class and send a pic to her teacher. So....here it is! Nice and large!
 How many Jillian's do you see on the screen?? She is zooming with herself. Oh my. 
Honestly, she is checking her computer's sound because her last zoom her teacher wasn't able to hear her. We fixed the problem. (user error!) 

 I took a picture of what the table looks like pretty  much every day. This is my workspace for teaching. 
 Here's another shot of my video set up. I put the phone on top of the random pile (book, boxes etc) in the middle to shoot my video lessons for my class. No one even knows how crazy the table looks when I video.... or that I'm usually in comfy pants! But I do have to change my shirt and jewelry after every video. (They only see the top half of me!)
Some new little pets entered our house! Josie's fish is named cupcake! She is in love. She has a cute little light up fish tank in her room. (And yes, she is dressed with her hair fixed. Yay!)
 Tony and Jillian went to the pet store together.  Masks and all! 
We already had the fish tank that Jillian is using...we just needed some fish. 
(Again....quarantine restlessness)
 Jillian chose 5 tiny neon fish. 
Names: Sprite, Cheetoe, Pee-wee, Muffin and Corona. 
Ice cream has been the official quarantine dessert for sure. They look forward to this every day. Kaitlyn was sweet and colored and sounded out words with Josie while the rest of us played Scattergories one night. Such a sweet sister. (Josie is doing awesome at sounding out cvc words! She will be reading in no time, I feel. 

Not pictured:
*multiple zooms daily
*lots of playing: toys, wii, outside
*online piano
*long work hours. (longer than ever as a teacher)
*rearranging furniture (master bedroom)

On to week 7!


1 comments:

Unknown said...



Thanks for all the posts, love seeing them! Mother