Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Introducing.....






Jillian Toni Slate
7 lbs 3 oz
19 3/4 in
Born at 7:53 am
She is a doll and we are so thankful to God for her and for how well the procedure went!

6 comments:

Tiffany Klubnik said...

How precious! I can already see Lindsay's features in her! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Praise God, she is beautiful! We love you guys! Wish we were there!
Love,
Rob & Lisa

Jody said...

SIMPLY AWESOME!! Another miracle was born! Congrats to you all. She is BEAUTIFUL. I love her name.

Keep us posted.

WE couldn't be happier for you guys,
Janell and Jody

Amber Dagley said...

You look great Lindsay! Great pictures!

Janelle said...

Congratulations Slate Family! Welcome into this world baby Jillian!

Love, Janelle, Chris, Liberty, and baby Henderson

Marcy said...

Precious and Perfect! It baffles my mind at times that God would allow us to raise his creation...what an honor! Jillian is beautiful and I love the red hair!