Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Jillian's room







Jillian's room is almost complete. Tony has been busy painting the letters of her name to hang on the wall and he has them all done but the "n"! They are adorable and I'll post them when he finishes! My mom made the curtains...they are beautiful and my parents also bought the rug for us! Thanks mom and dad! We went with a ladybug theme for her room and it turned out great! Now all we need is our little girl! Just 7 days now!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love Jillian's room! So adorable! We just got our nursery set up this week since we moved this weekend. Talk about last minute!

I can't believe we're in the final week! I'm so ready! I have to be at the hospital at 5:00, but the surgery won't start until 7:30. What time is yours? How are you feeling? All of the packing/moving/packing at 9 months pregnant has finally caught up with me. I'm just ready to hold my baby now!

Can't wait to hear about little Jillian!

Tami Wells

Jody said...

How exciting that she is ALMOST here! Wow! We are praying for a HEALTHY baby girl to arrive and a HEALTHY Momma too!