Friday, March 18, 2011

Inflatable zone, parks and picnics!

 Wednesday, we started out our morning at Inflatable Zone in Katy. They had open playtime for children 6 and under. My girls LOVED it. Even Jillian got very brave and went down the HUGE slide.

Daddy went down with her at first.



 Climbing into the big bounce house!



 Big sister helping her up the stairs to the big slide. She actually couldn't do this by herself. She would always turn around and ask for daddy's help. To her defense, it was quite steep and pretty tough for a little one. (I was surprised to find this when I actually did it myself)


 What good big sisters! Kennedy and Kaitlyn had soooo much fun. They weren't afraid of anything and did it all! I was so proud of them. We have come a loooong way with all their fears.



 Kennedy


After naps, my friend Janelle and her 2 little ones came over to play. The kids had a good time in the sand box in our backyard and playing dress up inside.  Janelle is expecting another blessing this summer. 


On Thursday morning our church's children's ministry was meeting at the park off University. We packed a picnic lunch and set off.
 Playing on the equipment (Kennedy, Kaitlyn)



 Daddy helping Jilly go down the slide.



 After a little playtime we all sat and had our little picnic. The girls thought this was super fun.


 After lunch, they were quite entertained by throwing rocks into the little creek.


 My twinkies



 After naps the girls played outside and helped Tony plant some shrubs in the front yard.  (Kennedy and Jillian helping)



Kaitlyn planting an azalea

Tonight Tony and I are going to the rodeo to see Alan Jackson!  Woo Hoo!  I'll post on that soon.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a sweet family!