Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rodeo

 Friday, Tony and I got a rare evening out to go to the rodeo!   We both hadn't been to the rodeo in years! (I hadn't been since high school!) I had wanted to take the girls over spring break to ride rides and see the animals, but we never got a chance. 

 My love



 When we got there we found some food! Tony got the turkey leg! I got baked potato with BBQ.

After dinner we got yummy funnel cakes!




  Our view
We had seats waaay up high, but we still enjoyed watching all the events. 



We saw Alan Jackson in concert! 


We got home late but it was soo worth it. I loved having a night out with Tony and it was especially fun to see the rodeo! Hope we can do it again next year.

1 comments:

Missy said...

Lindsay I totally need to hook you up with my friend Callie who has 10 month old twin girls! She'll buy all your clothes from you! I think she is even in Katy!