The twins woke up bright and early (as usual) and found little surprises! I love Kennedy's reaction when she saw that they got the movie Tangled!
Princess socks!
Of course, princess fruit snacks are always a hit! :)
Jillian woke up about 30 minutes later and got her Easter surprises too. (She always brings down her "friends" when she wakes up...that would be Cookie, Elmo, Bob and Larry). She was most interested in the fruit snacks that she got.
I let them eat their breakfast at their little table and they got to turn on Tangled and watch it while they ate.
After breakfast, everyone got ready for church. Here are the twins in their Easter dresses. They are wearing white gloves that their Ya Ya sent them! They loved their gloves! :)
Attempting a group picture.
One more!
Jilly
After church and naps we let the kids have an Easter egg hunt outside.
Jillian held onto her little pig that Ya Ya sent her for Easter the whole time.
Found one!
We had a great Easter. He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!





1 comments:
Your girls are precious! I love the white gloves!!
Post a Comment