Monday, April 11, 2011

This and that

I have been horrible at updating the blog! Wow! I didn't want a month to pass before I posted again! We have been very busy doing lots of things, but I haven't been so good at taking pictures. Tony and I went on a date, we had friends come over to visit, we've had a few chick-fil-a family dates and lots of outside time. Jillian is now 22 months old and her vocabulary has really taken off. She can say full sentences now! ( ex: Where did Kennedy go?) She can pretty much tell me anything she wants and that is greatly reducing her frustrations. :) She is LOVING to sing these days. She bursts out in a song all the time. She sings along in the car with the twins and I'm amazed with how much she can remember.
Kennedy and Kaitlyn are doing great at school and loving it! They always come home with a new little bit of knowledge. They are also very into gymnastics right now. I'm thinking that we may have to sign them up for that this summer!
Here's just a little of whats been going on:

The girls all had popcorn as a little snack one day and Jillian decided Cookie and Elmo needed a snack too. She left this in their mouth for a long time! :)


 It has finally been warm enough to play outside in the water! This was Jillian's first experience playing in the sprinkler! She loved it!!

 Please don't mind her mismatched bathing suit... :)


 Kaitlyn and Jillian


 Kennedy



On Friday, April 1, Kennedy was "person of the day" at preschool!( I was horrible and only got one picture) She worked hard on making a poster of various pictures of her from birth to the present. She also was able to take a toy/book and make a snack for the class. She chose to take her Ariel doll and make blueberry muffins for the class. At school she made a presentation and got to wear the "person of the day" shirt!  Talk about one excited little girl!!
 Showing off her muffins!


Kaitlyn's day was Monday, April 4!  She got to make a poster as well and she chose to take her princess book and make trail mix for the class! She had a lot of fun filling up the bags :) I sure wish I could have watched their presentations!!!  They were so proud and excited and they felt so special.

That's pretty much it for now. Hopefully I won't wait another month to update!! :)

0 comments: