Today was Kennedy and Kaitlyn's school Easter egg hunt. We drove them to a park off of Eldridge in old Sugar Land and they were sooo excited. Before we left I snapped a quick picture of my cuties! :)
Kaitlyn, Kennedy
When we got to the park, we found their teacher, Mrs. Kasey, and she took them to their table. Later they would have a yummy snack here.
Play time! They had a little playground time before the hunt.
2 happy little girls! (Kennedy, Kaitlyn)
Kaitlyn
Mrs. Kasey gave their class instructions about the egg hunt.
And they're off!
Getting the eggs!
Kennedy after the egg hunt. :)
Happy Kaitlyn
They had a few more activities planned for the kids and then they got to eat their snack! I had to leave for work so I missed that, but thankfully my parents came and took my place.
More Easter fun to come!



1 comments:
Looks like they had a wonderful time. So fun and so sweet!
Post a Comment