The first day of Kindergarten was a success! They came home super excited about their friends and teacher!!
In the morning, the twins were up bright and early (6:00!). They were sooo excited to start school. They were also super happy about their new backpacks and lunch bags. Of course, I took WAY too many pictures, but that's a mom's job, right??
Kaitlyn
Kennedy
Together
At school
They got a little embarrassed taking pictures with everyone around. But...most parents were doing the same thing.
They are holding their teacher's gifts. A cup filled with all kinds of Hershey's Kisses!! The tag said: Kisses from Kaitlyn and Kisses from Kennedy
Jillian joined us and wanted to have her backpack too. Poor thing....she wants to be "big" so badly! She was sad that her sisters were leaving her!
Kaitlyn outside her classroom holding her teacher's gift proudly.
Miss Harbison showing her where to put her backpack.
Miss Harbison and Kaitlyn
This was sweet. We were leaving and Kaitlyn wanted to give her "sissy" a hug. I know they missed each other during the day. (Separate classes this year)
Kennedy's turn!
Standing outside the classroom
Putting her things away
Mrs. Tijerina and Kennedy
Ready to start the day
I knew they were going to have a fun day.
After school they came home full of excitement and energy. They told us about new friends and about all the "rules" they have to go over in every class. :)
I'm so thankful that this day went well. I had been dreading sending them off, but I knew they were happy and that made things so much easier. I can't believe I have 2 school-aged children now! Wow!











0 comments:
Post a Comment