I can't believe the time has come, but my girls are going to kindergarten. (Sigh). I'm not so sure I'm ready for this, but the first day is coming soon. (Monday!)
I took a few pictures before "meet the teacher".
(Kaitlyn, Kennedy)
Kaitlyn, Kennedy
Kaitlyn
Kennedy
The girls are going to be going to Oakland Elem...our neighborhood school. We decided to separate the girls this year and see how that goes. I'm hoping both girls will gain some independence away from each other. After Kinder orientation, we went to Kaitlyn's class first.
Kaitlyn at her table
She has a brand new teacher this year (just graduated!) named Miss Harbison. She seems really nice!(and young!)
After we got Kaitlyn settled we headed to Kennedy's class.
Kennedy's teacher has been teaching 13 years in Kindergarten. Her name is Mrs. Tijerina
While we were there we bought the girls a school shirt! They put them on right away. :)
I'm praying they have a super year!






1 comments:
I hope they have an amazing first day and an incredible year.
Post a Comment