Here are a few highlights of the past few weeks. :)
Aunt Dar sent the girls fun hats with seeds to plant. They love them!
Kaitlyn learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!! I have video of it, but not a picture. I'll try to get one up soon. (Kennedy learned to ride hers about 6 months ago, so Kaitlyn is so happy to be riding with Kennedy now)
We went to Stomping grounds with the Fox family. :) The girls had a lot of fun. Then we went to CFA for some lunch and to see Tony on his LAST day at CFA. He is going back to teaching! Woo Hoo! I'm so happy to have him home more...and the girls are too!
Lately, Jillian has been disappearing into her room and then coming down all dressed up! It's so cute. She even did it one day during naptime. I thought she was asleep, but when I heard something I went up to her room. Instead of sleeping, she was dressing up!!
PawPa and Ya Ya came for a surprise visit! I knew they were coming, but Tony and the girls didn't! It was sooo fun to see the look on Tony's face! The girls were super exctied too! First thing they saw were the pillow pets that they brought for them.
PawPa with Jillian and Kennedy
Later that week we had friends over for dinner. They have 2 sweet girls, but I just took one picture the whole evening. (fail) This is their youngest one....Charlotte. They have a 2 1/2 year old too. The girls had a lot of fun together and it was great catching up with Brian and Becca.
The next week I took the twins to Oakland Elem to get tested for Kindergarten. They just had to be tested on ABC, counting, letter sounds, writing their name etc. They did well and I think they are starting to get excited about going to school.
Kaitlyn waiting for her turn
Kennedy
Every Wednesday all the girls have gymnastics. It's hard to get good pictures because I'm never close enough to the girls and I only have my phone. They LOVE going!!
Jillian's little class
Blurry, but cute....."sticking" her landing :)
I didn't get one of the twins this time.
After gymnastics, we headed for the beach for one last trip before school starts! :)
Kaitlyn, Kennedy
Ready for the pool! Love this one! :)
It was great to relax and get away one last time for the summer!!
Next week the twins have VBS at our church and I have last minute things to get done before school. (Tony and I both go back on the 13th!)











0 comments:
Post a Comment