Wednesday, June 19, 2013

10 years!

 On June 14, we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary!  Here are a couple of pics from our wedding day.  It's crazy, but we don't have digital pictures from our wedding...just the old fashioned photos. (So, I just took a picture of the pictures...didn't have time to scan them)
 It's amazing how much technology has changed in 10 years.

 So young!!





For our anniversary, Tony planned for us to stay at the Omni hotel in Houston for 2 nights.  My parents took care of the kids (thank you!) for us.

 Woo hoo! Excited to start our get-away!


 Awww...Tony had arranged for rose petals to be in the room. So sweet.


We decided to exchange gifts before dinner and he SHOCKED me by giving me a brand new ring!  I love it!!

 So pretty and so surprised!


 We changed and got ready for dinner and  stopped to take a quick picture. I was determined to take a lot of pictures of us since it's usually the kids that we take pictures of.


 At Fogo de Chao for dinner


 First course....salad


 Next...meat!! If you have never been there before, they bring out lots and lots of meat! You can tell them to stop whenever you want to....and then you can start again.


 Last...a very yummy 10th anniversary dessert. 
Seriously, one of the best cakes I have ever eaten!


 One more quick picture before we left. 
The next day was Tony's birthday, so the fun continued!!
I'm so thankful for Tony and for our marriage. I love him more every day!!

0 comments: