The next day, June 15, was Tony's 40th birthday! Talk about a FUN weekend! I wanted this day to be all about him. We slept in (ahhhh) and before we left, he opened his gifts from me.
First stop: Galleria
A picture with the birthday boy
Except, he wanted Marble Slab after lunch!!
So, of course, we got some and enjoyed every bite.
After some more shopping we headed to the IMAX to see Man of Steel.
Before the show
We had to get one in front of the sign too!
The movie was good....definitely more of a "guy" show in my opinion, but I was happy to watch it with him .
When the movie got out, it was dinnertime. He chose Chuy's for dinner. So good!
Birthday dinner!
Annnnd....more dessert!!
The whole meal was great and I think Tony had a great day!!!
Happy birthday to my love!!!
Happy birthday to my love!!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment